Cider: Making, Using & Enjoying Sweet & Hard Cider
Discover the pleasures of making and drinking cider.
From choosing the right apples through reaping the liquid rewards of a successful pressing, this classic guide has you covered.
With detailed drawings of cider-making equipment, methods, and set-up, even a novice juicer will enjoy sweet and spicy gallons in no time.
Annie Proulx and Lew Nichols provide insightful, time-tested advice enlivened by a smattering of historical anecdotes.
Whether you like your cider sweet or hard, you’re sure to find a recipe that satisfies.
From the Back Cover
How do you make great cider? All you need is an apple.
This handbook shows you how simple it is to turn fruit into nature's most refreshing drink.
* Make fresh and delicious sweet and hard ciders -- including blended and sparkling ciders
* Build your own working apple press
* Enhance your cooking with cider as an ingredient
* Choose the right apple cultivar for the flavor you want
* Plan and plant your very own home orchard for the freshest batch of cider ever!
Plus interesting bits of history and lore shed light on cider's colorful past.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.