Briess CBW Traditional Dark Dry Malt Extract 1 lb
54% Munich Malt 10L
30% Base Malt
13% Caramel Malt 60
3% Black Malt
Sweet, Intense Malty
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• CBW® Traditional Dark DME (dry malt extract) is a 100% pure malted barley extract made from a blend of 100% malts and water
• CBW® Traditional Dark can be used in the production of many extract beer styles and to adjust the color, flavor and gravity of all grain beers
• For all-grain brewers, advantages of using extract in a brewhouse include:
o Save time
o Increase capacity/boost productivity
o Extends the brew size by adding malt solids to the wort
o Boost gravity
o Adjust color
o Improve body and head retention
• Briess Malt & Ingredients Company is the only vertically integrated malting company in North America. That means we make our pure malt extracts from our own malt so you are assured of receiving only the fullest flavored, freshest, pure malt extracts for top brewhouse performance.
• Many styles of extract beer, and to adjust the color, flavor and gravity of all grain beers
• Use in the production of Red and Amber Beers, Oktoberfest, Bock beer, Doppelbock, brown ales and other dark colored beers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.